Key Practice Fields
Rashik is experienced in running trials and interlocutory applications both in the Federal and State Courts. His practice areas include contractual and business disputes, partnership disputes, property insurance claims, trade practices, insolvency and corporations law matters.
Rashik advises a range of clients including corporations, directors, shareholders, creditors, insurers, property developers and high net worth individuals.
– Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, 2014
– Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology, 2012
– Bachelor of Business (Management), Queensland University of Technology, 2012
– Admitted as solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2014
– Admitted to practise, High Court of Australia, 2015
– Admitted to practise, Federal Court of Australia, 2015